Hey everyone, i just modified the baffles in my 900 custom yesterday and thought i would share with you what i learned, just in case you've never done this before or you're a little nervous about doing it. what i did is first i drilled the rivets out that are in the black cover at the end of the exhaust, i used a 3/16" drill bit for this, you might need a flathead screwdriver to pry the covers off. next i took a sawzall with a metal cutting blade (short one worked better) and i cut off the 1" pipe that is inside the exhaust, this was a little tricky at first, you wont be able to get the entire pipe off, i left about 1" sicking out from where it comes out. the final step in this process is to drill holes into the baffle itself, the baffle is the metal plate inside the exhaust that the 1"pipe (that you just cut off) comes out of. what i did for this is i used a 5/16" drill bit and put 5 holes around the baffle, this step was very easy and the drill went through the metal very quick. this whole process took about 10-15 minutes, i was very surprised by how easy and quick it was to do... and it sounds great too!