Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is alot of talk around here from people who are having problems with thier exhaust for whatever reason.

Who here loves thier aftermarket exhaust and why???

·
Registered
84 Posts
i have the HK 2 into 1 Sideburner and LOVE it, they gave me a noticeable boost in power and they sound great too! Little on the loud side though...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the HK american straights and love them, nice deep sound and look great. The pipes are loud, just depends what your looking for.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have the Cobra 2 into 1 Power Pro with the quiet baffle on it and I really like it because it looks kewl and annoys the heck out of my next door neighbor!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cobra slashdowns!! Absolutely love them, great deep sound on when you hammer on the throttle and loud enough to let people know you are coming when cruisin.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have the Roadburner 3" Road Pros with the Black Hawk finish. I love the sound, fit and the fact that they are black to fit my SE color scheme.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is it loud on the highway or does it calm down at cruising speeds?
well, at highway speeds you have wind noise and such - makes pipes not seem as loud i guess....when you twist the throttle they do have a mean bark though...

·
Registered
89 Posts
i have the HK 2 into 1 Sideburner and LOVE it, they gave me a noticeable boost in power and they sound great too! Little on the loud side though...
I really wanted these, but got a killer deal on Road Burner 3" Stepped Drag Pros, and they sound unreal. They are almost too loud though, good thing they shoot straight back and aren’t slash cut. And they look great on my Custom.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have the black Roadburner Velocity Pro 2 into 1 installed. I absolutely love them! They have a nice deep throaty sound that sounds great when you open up the throttle.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i am within a month of putting new exhaust on the wifes 900. i am really having a hard time deciding which pipes to put on. I want a power boost so that she can keep up with me on the 2000 and i also want the sound. more suggestions? i like the sound of the vance and hines, have heard them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Check out Fuggin Fabrication Exhaust Systems, the only exhaust manufacturer sponsoring this forum. We have exhaust systems for the VN900 Custom & Classic, 1500/1600 Mean Streak, 1500/1600 Classic.
And we are currently working on a number of styles for the Vulcan 2000.

Check-out our web-site at: www.fugginfabrication.com

·
Registered
39 Posts
I put the V&H Slash Cuts on mine. Like the look and the sound. But as with anything else regarding bikes...you are gonna get many answers all loving what they got.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cobra dregsters

I have cobra dragster on my vulcan i love the sound its very nice HDs guys get confused when i pull up , but i need to replace the baffels to quit ones i think it would make the sound deeper not as loud as it is now.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I just gutted the stockers. The style of the exhaust was one of the things that sold me on the bike. The clickity clack of the motor made me want a slightly louder exhaust.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just gutted the stockers. The style of the exhaust was one of the things that sold me on the bike. The clickity clack of the motor made me want a slightly louder exhaust.
+1

I like the look of the stock exhaust so I just removed the baffle in mine as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Check out Fuggin Fabrication Exhaust Systems, the only exhaust manufacturer sponsoring this forum. We have exhaust systems for the VN900 Custom & Classic, 1500/1600 Mean Streak, 1500/1600 Classic.
And we are currently working on a number of styles for the Vulcan 2000.

Check-out our web-site at: www.fugginfabrication.com
I am very interested but I cannot find a single Vulcan owner with your pipes.

Sponsor me (send me a free set) and I will install them and do some pics and video reviews for the 3 boards I am now a member of.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts