Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No BB-Q today or riding. 27 degrees right now suppose to be 70 on Saturday. Crazy weather.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
You aint kiddin. Ive burnt more wood this year then I have in probably the last 5 yrs. :mad:

Tim :cool:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
No BB-Q today or riding. 27 degrees right now suppose to be 70 on Saturday. Crazy weather.
Man you just have your grill to far from the back door. We cook on ours all year round. It has been in the 20's here all week and we have grilled twice already. As a mater of fact I am making my chilli for a group tomorrow and will be cooking it outside for about 4 hours but we are having a heat wave of 50 tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
16 today with snow and the highs for the week: (starting Sun.) 22, 28, -2, -4, 16, 16. Did I mention, more snow? Aargh! It's warmer in Alaska than in Chicago...

·
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man you just have your grill to far from the back door. We cook on ours all year round. It has been in the 20's here all week and we have grilled twice already. As a mater of fact I am making my chilli for a group tomorrow and will be cooking it outside for about 4 hours but we are having a heat wave of 50 tomorrow.
This is south Texas. I normally wear shorts this time of year. It will be warm enough this weekend to burn some meat. I did some beer can chicken a couple weeks ago at about 150 degrees for 5 hours over mesquite wood. I'll tell you what, nothing brings the kids back home faster than that.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
This is south Texas. I normally wear shorts this time of year. It will be warm enough this weekend to burn some meat. I did some beer can chicken a couple weeks ago at about 150 degrees for 5 hours over mesquite wood. I'll tell you what, nothing brings the kids back home faster than that.
Yep I've done the drunken chicken before. It always turns out moist and tender.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yea tomorrow when I wake up to go to work it will be a toasty -9

·
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today's high 78. Had a good ride. Tomorrow's high 54 then down to 36. It's all going crazy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts