Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well found out my igniter is no good. 1997 Vulcan 1500. Having a tough time finding one. And the used ones look as bad on the back as mine. Like rocks melting though the plastic. Anyone used these in the link. I’ll buy it if it works but I don’t know if anyone has bought them with success.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I have not personally, but I know of 2 that said theirs are working fine after about 2 years....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I chose to work on my bicycle dispose of dispose of any pointless gadgets, for example, the stores lighting unit, front lamp transfer( I need to put it on a flip) cooling fan hand-off (put it on a flip), the vast majority of the scramble pointer lights blinkers high bars and such except for the nonpartisan light switch and the oil pressure light.I think I need to dispose of a tachometer is well, I needn't bother with it I Drive by solid at any rate and I never take a gander at it...so someone can disclose to me the vital of the IC igniter that would be useful and on the off chance that I can run the bicycle without one.I'm not a technician, but rather I'm really sharp, however I'm a little delayed in managing the hardware part of the bike....any imput would be an assistance thanx in advance:loser1:.
snaptube vidmate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I chose to work on my bicycle dispose of dispose of any pointless gadgets, for example, the stores lighting unit, front lamp transfer( I need to put it on a flip) cooling fan hand-off (put it on a flip), the vast majority of the scramble pointer lights blinkers high bars and such except for the nonpartisan light switch and the oil pressure light.I think I need to dispose of a tachometer is well, I needn't bother with it I Drive by solid at any rate and I never take a gander at it...so someone can disclose to me the vital of the IC igniter that would be useful and on the off chance that I can run the bicycle without one.I'm not a technician, but rather I'm really sharp, however I'm a little delayed in managing the hardware part of the bike....any imput would be an assistance thanx in advance:loser1:.
The ic igniter runs the whole motorcycle. Without it the coils won’t fire the plugs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts