Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks great, the fender is nice and tight over the wheel.
Couple of questions:
How does a 3" drop affect the turning radius? Can you corner without scraping the pegs?
How's it feel on rough roads?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
... Can you corner without scraping the pegs?
I wouldn't be concerned about the pegs. It's the pipes on right turns that i get concerned about. Pegs will give way, the pipes present a fairly solid fulcrum.

Sure looks nice tucked in there though!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I road it at 2 inches for awhile and never came close havnt scrapped once and now at three its not a whole lot of difference But I am very pleased at how the bike looks now It really flows well I think

·
Registered
74 Posts
I thought your bike looked excellent before, but damn that drop really did ice the cake.

·
Registered
121 Posts
@blackedout: I believe I have the same seat but haven't a clue as to its origins. What is the brand and origin of yours?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks Cool!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks really good with the fender you have on there. I've seen a few with the oem fender and a 3" drop, and it looks like the suspension is broken and bottomed out. Yours looks bad ass!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Like I mentioned on your other post. All you need is a 240 fat tire kit to make it right!

·
Registered
450 Posts
looking good i couldnt ride at three was destroying my pipe n floor boards. even bottomed out a few times on some of the speed bumps out here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts