Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I made the jump from my Vulcan 900 Custom to a 2005 Vulcan V2K and so far I couldn't be happier! I went and looked at it yesterday and drove it home a little over an hour in 19 degree weather with light flurries but it was so worth it! I cannot believe how much better this bike feels...don't get me wrong though, I loved my 900 but this one just feels so much more stable and STRONG!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice bike! Welcome to the club and the forum. Enjoy. Bob

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Well, I made the jump from my Vulcan 900 Custom to a 2005 Vulcan V2K and so far I couldn't be happier!
I cannot believe how much better this bike feels...don't get me wrong though, I loved my 900 but this one just feels so much more stable and STRONG!
jt, can you say Drugs? I'd post a pik but dont have one handy, so this will hafta do. poncho

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice fricken ride. Love the paint. Welcome to the dark side! I need to figure out the pic thing so I can put mine up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

07 buffalo, as for the pictures...I just added the picture to an album in my profile an from there you can get the url to it and add it into a post using the little "insert image" button

·
Registered
600 Posts
Rode it home over an hour at 19 degrees, light flurries, no windshield............
You deserve to "step up" to a 2000........

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats on the v2k. The 900 is a toy compared to the Vvk. Mine was a distant memory once I got on a v2k.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts