Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1600
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But I did not make an introductory thread, I introduced myself in the sticky thread.

Hello, I am from Woodstock, GA and I currently own a 2007 Kawasaki Nomad Vulcan 1600. I have had it for several years now, and I have taken several multi State road trips on it. I love the way it handles and I think I will hang on to it for a few more years.

There is a local (to me) Vulcan Riders FB group, but I have not been able to join any of their rides yet, something always came up either on my end, or the group had to cancel due to weather. It was always one thing or another, but I will try try again until it finally happens. I look forward to reading through the forum and thanks for having me.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was invited to this memorial ride for a fallen biker who lost his life at the age of 18. Many here did not know him, but we were able to meet his family. I rode with some of my younger friends that I got to watch grow up into fine adults. It seems I am the "old guy" now .... what happened?

When they are not busy, we try to get a ride in when we can. Some are stationed at different bases, so it is hard to get together.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Photograph Motor vehicle

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I need a better 4k 360 action camera, but this is what I had to work with last year during leaf peeping season. I have a very close friend that lives in Tellico Plains, TN and I try to visit him during peak leaf peeking season.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And this was my frankensteined GL 1100 (from 3 parts bikes, took me a year and a half to make a working bike out of the 3). I decided to take it on a cross country trip, and this is when I pulled over near the Continental Divide.

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Fuel tank

1 - 18 of 18 Posts