·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dunno mambo .. Got a feeling though that you and I will be joining a few others that will be left behind, so most likely we are at work again on Monday

Or perhaps we can put our names down and help these guys

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

;)
OMG, where do I sign up?! That's hilarious :D

----

In the meantime I have splurged and bought some premium coffee for my shift. At 5:59 I'll drink a strong cup o' joe and clench my buttcheeks together in anticipation. I'll be right next to the ocean so if the earthquake doesn't get me, I imagine the tsunami will.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Figures it's a Saturday. Why can't they have Judgement Day on a Monday?
At least most people will have Friday night to party - it's usually the night people go wild anyway.

I wonder if there'll be a boom in babies nine months from the 21st (if, on the small chance, the world doesn't end)?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I'm gonna expect a Zombie Apocalypse. Then when it doesn't happen, I'll feel a little disappointed and drink a beer.
+1

I gotta stock up on ammo, as SURELY with an event like this, zombies will be everywhere! Oh, and a cricket bat... definitely gotta get one of those. :cool:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1

I gotta stock up on ammo, as SURELY with an event like this, zombies will be everywhere! Oh, and a cricket bat... definitely gotta get one of those. :cool:
Good point - I'll take an extra magazine to work. :mad:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I love that they have been so imaginative and use their sense of humor to promote actual emergency preparedness. I know that program has it's narrow-minded critics, but to me it's more than just good fun - it gets important messages across to a wider spectrum of people.
Humor? What do you mean? Zombies are serious stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts