Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ivanize your ecu, k&n air filter, she'll premium gas, liquid purple oil, stock exhaust modified per ivan.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should I just remove the plates or the whole core? Also, I tried searching for some best practices for this procedure, but didn't find and for the vulcan 1700 nomad. Any info on hole saw size, extension length needed, etc.? What are my fuel processor options if I choose not to send my ECU to Ivan?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Save whatever money you were going to spend on a fuel processor, for Ivan. Otherwise you're just wasting it. If you really feel you must have a fuel processor, they're going very cheap used. From people who have now sent their ECU's to Ivan.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Or, you could take the money going into your bike, and buy a smaller bike made to haul ass! Just say in!

NOTE: the fellow who wrote that line rides like a pussy!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sooooo... can I remove the baffles from a 2014 Vulcan Nomad 1700 ABS? I get conflicting information form some of the posts. If Ivans is the best option I will likely do that. Can someone tell me where the ECU is located?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I drilled out the middle of the baffle . I believe it was with a 1 1/4 hole saw. there are 2 plugs that you can drill out of both piopes.
The ECU is located under the seat, right on the side of the battery I believe. The ECU has 2 plugs on it , there is a relay pack in there also that has 3 plugs on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts