Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way we could get a "bike show" contest going? Each class of bike judged separately i.e. VN 900 classics, VN 900 customs, etc etc the riders post pics and then run a poll type voting, then maybe the winners would go in to a new group called best bikes or what ever. The rules would be simple you must post a vulcan series bike. The placement of each class could just be stickied in their prospective forums...........

Any one else think this is a good idea.......

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Hmmm...not a bad idea....a virtual bike show, gonna give this some thought.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Guess I'll dust off the Nikon D90 and snap some winners this weekend. The one thing I DON'T about my 2kLT, is with all the black paint and chrome, it's real hard to get a decent shot in the right light.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Retic
were is the DISCIPLES OF WAR located in Missouri is this an open MC and what about judging of the bikes overall points best in show best in class would to show my 08 classic lt 900

·
Administrator
437 Posts
What we could do is set up a subforum in the BOTM and give each size a different thread...

Sound good?

There has to be a good amount of interest though.

Stew

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think its a great idea. I just wonder how many active members would be here to post.

A mods list write up would be helpful so that voters can get a good idea what the owners went through to get the bike to where its at. this should help those fellas with black/chrome bikes have voters get a true appreciation of their bikes since its difficult to shoot good shots of their bikes

Just my input...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
My opinion...there is not enough interest on the standard monthly, since we only have 1 bike up. Is there really interest here??? I am always up to posting/looking at pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts