Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my gf has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My gf has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my gf I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Now that was funny!

Well written!...haven't a clue as far as advice tho!
Personally I would take it to the shop.

·
Registered
263 Posts
The whole time I thought that you really had a problem and no one to turn too. I felt kinda of sad.

Then you said it was the valve covers and I decided that it would be a really easy fix for a good mechanic. Only go to the shop if you have an extended warranty.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Just let them leak! Add oil occasionally. If it leaks bad enough and you have to keep adding oil you'll always have fresh oil in the crankcase. Just change the filter once in awhile.;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
As my good friend Larry The Cable Guy would say, "I don't care who you are that's funny right there."

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you take her to the dealer the mechanic will have his way with her.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Send your gf to MMI. She'll be too busy going to school to cheat and when she graduates, have her work on your bike. :p

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I would have been more worried if you said... "She walks down the driveway, and I can hear a bike riding off somewhere in the distance..." Then I would have had to ask the harder questions.

What kind of bike? Stock pipes, or after market? Did she have a custom paint job? Think he knows about valve work? Ask him to stop by, maybe you guys can wrench your own bike for free?

LOL, thanks for the laugh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts