Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had to make a min order to get the one resistor needed for this mod. So i have 46 of them left over I was thinking if any of y'all wanted to do this mod get ahold of me & i'll hook you up. a dollar apiece + fifty cents for postage
and they work perfectly.. i did this mod myself.. got the resistor... followed the directions... 45 min later i started her up & WOW it worked better than any other mods i have done.. & by far the cheapest

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i had to make a min order to get the one resistor needed for this mod. So i have 46 of them left over I was thinking if any of y'all wanted to do this mod get ahold of me & i'll hook you up. a dollar apiece + fifty cents for postage
and they work perfectly.. i did this mod myself.. got the resistor... followed the directions... 45 min later i started her up & WOW it worked better than any other mods i have done.. & by far the cheapest
I also did the euro gear mod & changed to 34 tooth front gear for belt drive what a major difference on the road much better performance way better gear ratio for this beast. it cost me about 450. for the parts... i did these mods b4 the resistor mod & the bike did great but seemed a lil luggie... but once i got the resistor & installed it.. wow made all the difference in the world not having the ecu retarding the timming.
these mods also changed the speedo now when it says 70mph the gps says 73

which is better in my opion than it saying 70mhp & gps saying 61...
soon as i can do a longer road trip i'll check milage was getting 46mpg

good luck y'all rubber side down

·
Registered
445 Posts
Never had the time before but work is slow here
and I just remembered to ask about this Douchebag.
Anyone else give him money through Paypal and not get the resistor ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
I send Ahhfordable a couple of pm's, sent payment through paypal and resistors arrived in my mailbox just as agreed. No Problem at all.

Thanks Ahhfordable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts