Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went today and picked up my 06, wasn't the classic like I wanted but I think the nacelle is growing on me. But the ride!! Gahhhhhh wow. .just amazing. Can't wait to really dig into her and see what she's got

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the group SD! lots of great information here. I don't have much to contribute personally, but some of these guys dispense some amazing advice and insight, you will surely benefit. I have an 06 Classic LT that is nearly unmolested and I love it. Mustang seats, HID headlamp and crash bars are the only adds so far.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Welcome to the club! It's an amazing scoot.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome! You definitely wont be disappointed with her! Just take your time and get used to her idiosyncrasies.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Well I went today and picked up my 06, wasn't the classic like I wanted but I think the nacelle is growing on me. But the ride!! Gahhhhhh wow. .just amazing. Can't wait to really dig into her and see what she's got
Druggs. riding this beast is like doin druggs. the first ride is free. now the hook is set. You won't sleep well, lest you dreamin of that throbbing rumble neath you. Welcome to hotel kalifornia. you can chek out anytime you like but you can never leave. poncho

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I don't know why my replies weren't posting. Let's try this again haha. Thanks guys, she really is addicting. Cannot get enough! Trying to get past these fantom noises I hear coming from somewhere up front, I gather that it's pretty normal for these things. The true test comes today, going for a nice long with the wife. So I picked her up and since then I've done an oil and filter change, break pads and flush. .the normal for a newish bike. . To me. .but she does have 26000 miles on her. . What should I be looking out for? Or already looking into at this point?

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
If she squeeks, try some belt lube, available at most auto parts stores.
If she squeaks?... use on of these :mousetrap: or one of these :hammer: or mebbe this :gun: Pix later poncho

1 - 14 of 14 Posts