Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best bud bought a new Yamaha Bolt last weekend and since he didn't have his MC permit yet he asked me to ride it back from the dealership. They are nice bikes...but very small. LOL! I kept having to remind myself to tuck my knees in since they are used to having to get around the 2K tank. That and how different the darkside feels. IDK...I just felt like it was a lot more balancing at low speed with the Bolt's MC tire. And the power...OMG...I missed that most of all. Guess shes done ruined me for life.

I was so glad to get back on my bike though and I am pretty sure she forgave me pretty quick.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
The Bolt isn't a real bike only a poser. The only thing the Bolt and a real bike have in common is the 2 wheels.
Give your bike a thorough wash and wax and all will be forgiven. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish my ass looked that good! It probably looked more like a bear riding a tricycle!

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I like the bolt. I think it would make a fun little around town, bar hopping, bobber. Good bars, single seat. I will keep the V2k for real riding, but it can be a bike cumbersome when riding through town.

·
Registered
361 Posts
hey, so that was YOU I saw ridding a Bolt!

Hahahahahaha.

Went and looked at one with my boss some weeks back cos he was keen on checking the yammie out to replace his retard-motard-trailie-Indian-made-toy-thingie he rides.

I Couldn't believe how small yammie was and commented to the sales chap on it.

He reckoned it was well proportioned!!!! To wot?? A scooter! He walked off!? Turned to my boss "Obviously never seen let alone ridden a V2K eh"

Reply "zip it"

Tell ya, its a long walk bac to work from the yammie scooter shop, about all of 3000 odd steps long.

Some people have no sense of humour....................or understand real bikes, ha

Sent from the bottom of the Earth via a Tapatalk clone........……Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I was at the dealership of course salesmen came up to me and wanted to show me some bikes.

ME: "Nah...I already have one...just here with my buddy"
HIM: "So what you ride"
ME: "Vulcan 2000"
HIM: "Oh"
*salesman turns and walked away*

Guess they knew that nothing they had could compare.

·
Registered
361 Posts
When I was at the dealership of course salesmen came up to me and wanted to show me some bikes.

ME: "Nah...I already have one...just here with my buddy"

HIM: "So what you ride"

ME: "Vulcan 2000"

HIM: "Oh"

*salesman turns and walked away*

Guess they knew that nothing they had could compare.

Heheheehehehehehehe that'll learn him eh

Sent from the bottom of the Earth via a Tapatalk clone........……Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Lol sounds like a conversation I had Thursday night gassing up on my way to bike night at the river. As soon as I pulled up to the pump a guy was on me asking about it. He asked if it was a 16 or 1700 and I said 2000. He said no I mean engine size, I said I did too. He just looked at me funny and walked away. Come to find out we were waiting on the same people and he was on a vulcan 900.

J

·
0 Posts
No need to cheat on my V2K, we have a polygamous relationship involving all five of our motorcycles. When one or two are being ridden, the others stay home and make the garage look pretty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts