Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Vulcan s for one person or two? I always thought it was for one but I see a lot with passenger seat and foot pegs. Thanks in advanced,

·
Registered
13 Posts
It can be used for 2up. In the states, it comes with a solo seat, and if you want to ride 2 up you have to purchase the seat and passenger pegs separately. Conversely overseas, like stikflote stated, the bike comes new with passenger set up already installed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all who replied. When I bought my bike new,it didn't come with passenger seat or pegs. I believed in the manual it said" This bike is not meant to carry a passenger..something like that". I was just wondering,not like I wanted one,lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks to all who replied. When I bought my bike new,it didn't come with passenger seat or pegs. I believed in the manual it said" This bike is not meant to carry a passenger..something like that". I was just wondering,not like I wanted one,lol.
It does say that, just read it yesterday. That being said Kawasaki makes passenger seat and pegs for this bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts