Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about putting a hypercharger on my Voyager 1700. What are the recommendations on which one is better? I see there are quite a few different Kuryaken, would really like to hear opinions thanks

·
Registered
580 Posts
I am thinking about putting a hypercharger on my Voyager 1700. What are the recommendations on which one is better? I see there are quite a few different Kuryaken, would really like to hear opinions thanks
I had one on my 1500 Classic for a short time. It stuck out too far and was very noisy also. They have that flap in the front of the intake which I found rattled a lot, but it was mainly the loud intake noise and the fact that it stuck out quite a way and was in the way of my leg which led me to remove it. Just my opinion by the way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My old Nomad had one on it when I bought the bike. I HATED the damn thing. Pushed my right leg out too far for my long-distance comfort. I replaced it with a big sucker and never looked back.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had one on my last two Honda’s. I liked them but on my VTX it did stick out a bit. I honestly didn’t think they made one for the Voyager where it is a fuel injected bike.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey,
Yeah when I first got my bike I looked for one Because I had one on my Yamaha V Star and liked it but from what I found nobody makes one for the Voyager. I did put a Kuryakyn Alley Cat on my 2016 Voyager. It does stick out a bit but it really doesn't bother me but I can see how some people won't like it. With the Alley Cat, Cobra slipons and Ivan's ECU Flash the bike has plenty of get up and go for a 980+ lb. touring bike with a 300 lb. rider

1 - 5 of 5 Posts