Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Honda East has done it again! We have taken steps to offer our customers fantastic deals on BRAND NEW 2007 Honda Personal Watercraft! For a very limited time we can offer you a NEW 2007 Honda F-12 or F-12X at a huge discount! Why would you want to buy a PWC in winter? Let me show you...Check out these deals!

NEW 2007 Honda F-12 (non-turbo, 3 seater) - MSRP: $9999.00, Super Sale Discount Price: $5599.00!

NEW 2007 Honda F-12X (turbo, 3 seater) - MSRP: $10,999.00, Super Sale Discount Price: $6499.00!

Once again these are NEW units with a full factory warranty. (Not used, Not demos, but Brand New!)

As always, no freight, no prep, no assembly fees!

We can also offer you discounted prices on trailers, gear, accessories and Factory Honda Extended Warranties!

Financing may be available with No Payments for 90 Days to those who qualify, with approved credit.* (*call for complete details)

Act now...don't miss this opportunity...tell your family, tell your friends and tell your neighbors...this is a limited time deal...when there gone, there gone!!!

Please give me a call with any questions about this awesome deal!

Thanks for looking...Jeff...(877)437-1631 ext:22:D

·
Registered
538 Posts
First off, I'd like to ask Jeff not to take offense at this post, but his business is 1800 miles away from me so that kinda discludes him from my buying habits.

Second I'd like to know why there are no other dealers posting in this section?? I'd love to see some California dealers doing what Jeff is doing. Hey!!! You guys wake up.....it's a good deal for all of us.:confused:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm new here but am already thinking that honda east toledo is the only vulcan forum authorized dealer? I think the forum should recruit a Kaw dealer.

-R

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any one dealt with hondaeast toledo recently

I have e-mailed them, sent them several PMs both on this forum and also from zx10r.net forum but havent heard back from either, anyone know if they are still in business? i tried to order some OEM parts from their website and it went all crazy on me! i have bought several OEM parts from them before online, but the site isnt co operating since they did the last update on the webpage. can some one from hondaeast toledo would get in touch with me please?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts