Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just came across this forum and decided to join the fun.
I'm a owner of a 2007 VN900C and been enjoying since I bought it new.

Here is a pic of my ride:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome

Hi Texas, welcome to the forum. Very nice bike. My husband always said "Any color, as long as it's Black". Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcoming :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Texas, welcome to the forum. Very nice bike. My husband always said "Any color, as long as it's Black". Enjoy! :)
That's exactly what I told my wife when I went to pick up my bike. She asked, what color are you getting?? I said any color as long as is black. Well, at that time I they only had a blue and a red because they had just came out so I had to order the firs black one. Glad I waited those two extra weeks :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Allen, Tx... Sorry about the Cowboys!!! Not really, but I'm trying to be a kinder person. Welcome to the forum. There's some pretty good people here and Ihope you'll enjoy them all. Nice ride too!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not a cowboys fan at all. Lets put it this way... while the game was on I was out riding :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
:eek:
Allen, Tx... Sorry about the Cowboys!!! Not really, but I'm trying to be a kinder person. Welcome to the forum. There's some pretty good people here and Ihope you'll enjoy them all. Nice ride too!!!
Wow, Rollingbones, I was totally buying in until you backpedalled on the disclaimer!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Not a cowboys fan at all. Lets put it this way... while the game was on I was out riding :)
Excellent choice. You should fit in quite well here on this forum. Your priorities seem to be in order.:cool:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome. I like the looks of the 900 Custom for sure.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice bike ... welcome to the forum .... what type of pipes are those i like the look ?
These are the Vance & Hines Staggereds. Tks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts