Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that celebrate Christmas; how was it? Hoping all had a wonderful and blessed Holiday season; and safe travels!

We had a strange warm day; so I put about 120 miles on the bike. Just a little putting around; didn't go anywhere (one of those 'Point A to Point A' rides). Had good times with family, church, etc. My younger brother is deployed and so we didn't get to see him; but we were able to Skype him (isn't technology great?) I also discovered that Amazon Prime's free shipping extends to shipping to APO's. So I was able to ship my brothers Christmas gift for free out to the middle east. Although; I underestimated how long it will take. Expected delivery is the 10th of January :pig:. Oh well. Sure beats going to the post office; and EVERY TIME I've sent him something; in addition to the customs headache; I have to explain the address to the folks working the counter; as they just tell me "That's not a valid address." And then they make some phone calls, and discover it is (Every. Time. I guess I'm the only guy in town shipping to an overseas Armed Forces address).

How about all of you? Any riding? Any shiny new toys for your bike under the tree?

I realize this can also be a tough time of year for some folks. Hoping that those folks, too; can have some positive experiences this season.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
My Christmas was good. Got a two combo cordless drill set and a sound bar for the TV. Watching the Packers and the Cowboys with the new sound bar was great. The best part was spending the day with my grand kids that are here. And yea Romans Skype is great, I Skyped with my other grandkids in Germany. Of course in order to see them open the presents I had to be up at 2 am( they're 7 hours ahead.) Your right shipping to overseas military is a pain. I haven't had a chance to ride cause of my work schedule and the weather here but hopefully this weekend I will.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Had dinner at my dads with my brothers. Then Edie and I headed to Indiana for her sisters 60th birthday today, she had no clue we were coming. She was pleasantly surprised. I got a remote controlled LED accent light set for the Voyager plus a set off Revco highway bar peg mounts also, and some cold weather liners for me.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
189 Posts
Had a great day with family out of state. Got a back rest and pegs for my 1700. I was out of state and miss ed d the warm day. It is 4 degrees here today. When I come back to Missouri I will probably bring the cold.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Christmas was great , thanks. Santa brought a kawi lightbar, no. 1 on accessories list. Now just need to hide wires inside .If anyone knows, will i have to cut and redo connector. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts