Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ad found on craigslist:

I can no longer handle the amazing powers of this magical beast. We have had a great run together but I have grown weak from all of the ladies. One turn of the key and all of the women with in 30 miles describe having a "wierd" sensation in their panties they cannot explain. If they happen to catch a glimpse of this bike all bets are off. I was almost hospitalized once from having so many women tearing my clothes off and groping me while stopped at a stop light. That is why I will be including a free stick that is to be carried with the new owner so you can beat the ladies off and make your escape. Unless that is what you are looking for, then you are welcome. If you think you can handle the power and women they can both be yours for $4000. THis is a 95 Harley Davidson that is titled as an 883 and has a 1200 kit. There has been great detail taken when this bike was built. It has hand made fenders, custom tank, extra wide rear tire,twisted spoke rims, and the tins are powder coated for a one of a kind look. If you like standing out and wetting panties I have got your back.

http://quadcities.craigslist.org/mcy/2976101662.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
While it really has some custom work , I can't believe some one would post such claims of being a chick magnet on Craigslist !! I'd want a money back guarantee on it's powers to attract women with this boast !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts