Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
My wife has saved my life. When I lost my son several years ago, she is the glue that kept my going. She's a beautiful woman and wonderful person. I am the luckiest man on earth.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Edie and I will be together 7 years this june 6th. Not sure if will ever get married, but we are both devoted to the other fully.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My wife and I have been together since 2/7/12, married since 2/7/14, we may have only been married a little over a year now, but I love her more then ever and I am amazed how strong she is. Back in October of last year, we found out we were expecting our first child. Sadly, when we got to the first ultrasound, we found out we lost it. We spent a lot of time together crying and just sitting there numb that first weekend. Amazingly, we were able to work with the one year olds the next Sunday at church without an issue. I know from working with the one year olds that she will be an amazing mom. This week we just found out we are expecting again. We are both extremely excited but also extremely nervous. We both have never dated before we dated each other and I am proud to not only call her my wife, but also my best friend.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I love my wife and my girlfriend equally. I don't play favorites.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bn married 31 years and with her 42 years, couldn't imagine my life without her, no telling what shit hole jail I might have ended up in, Thank God for a wonderful and loving Wife, a true gift from the man upstairs.

HalfBreed

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
the unasked question is.. does she love you.. or just putting up w/yor chitt till can cash the life insurance policy?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Been married for dang near 35 years now. I don't know if she's kept me around this long because she's too tired to look anymore or figures that she has this one pretty much house-broke that she might as well keep it around.

And to Ponch, that's why I never, never, EVER have a large life insurance policy! You ever notice how many grieving widows there are on the beach in black bikinis driving new sports cars? :eek:

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
I've only been with my current girlfriend for a little over a year. She has been the most supportive, loving and caring woman I have ever encountered. She's not even jealous of my bike!

I heard someone say this once and it stuck with me. "Don't try to find someone who can't live without you. Find someone who CAN live without you, but chooses not to because she loves you."

·
Registered
620 Posts
Me and the missus met in high school in 1952. We dated three years and she finally asked me to marry her. I said yes. Now married 60 years in October 2015 .She said I could stay another year...Since 2005 she has been paralyzed and cannot speak (bad stroke) and in rest home since 2007 when I developed heart trouble. I visit her twice daily and hire ladies to go in at supper time and visit with her and assist her with eating her meal.
She is profoundly handicapped and yet is the most cheerful resident at the nursing home..
I am a lucky guy.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
We should all be so lucky.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love my wife and my girlfriend equally. I don't play favorites.
Naw, I love my wife more 'cuz she lets me have a girlfriend.

What?

·
Registered
86 Posts
38 years for me. Knew her before that, but been married 38. Ha ha, sometimes we have hallway sex :) if ya alls know what that means lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts