Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonderin how many vn2k's there are in Michigan. Been to a few events such as Bike Week in Muskegon, Blessing of the bikes in Baldwin and the midnight run and have been the only bike at said events. Seen lots of 900's but no 2000's. I only know of three so far and one of them was on the road heading to some other destination on the highway.

Other than the pothole dodging required here, there are tons of excellent day rides in the whole state and would like to meet up with some of you. Really sucks when you want to mod your bike and looking for ideas with nothing to compare to.

Don't get me wrong, it is kind of nice being the lone wolf but would be nice to run with the pack now and again.

Keep em rubber side down!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know of a couple up here. One over by Copper Harbor and mine. I live by South Range. I'm sure there are more around, just don't see them often.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
it is kind of nice being the lone wolf but would be nice to run with the pack now and again.
buffers,, with that handle, you should be mitey weary of wolves.. lone or in pax.. but just get an eyefull of discovery channel lone wolf.. pax dont tolerate loners. they jus soon kill em w or w/o yor handle.. ponchout

·
Registered
482 Posts
I ride a v2k too, have never physically run across another but when i got int a wreck on my first v2k, the nurse had one he had purchased for $2500 with low miles

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts