Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone measure their shield and tell me if the quoted size is measured from the top of the headlight cutout to the top of the shield, or top of headlight to top of shield?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes! jk The measurements are from the top of the headlight cutout to the top of the shield. The top of the shield should come to the tip of your nose. Any higher and when it rains, it could blur your vision. Any lower and you could get head buffeting. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Made a cardboard cutout, just wanted to make sure it was accurate.

·
BOTM Winner, August 2015
283 Posts
Most dealers in my area and motorcycle accessory shops that sell Memphis Shade have a sizing windshield to assist in deciding which windshield height works for you. Might want to call around and ask a few in your area.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Most dealers in my area and motorcycle accessory shops that sell Memphis Shade have a sizing windshield to assist in deciding which windshield height works for you. Might want to call around and ask a few in your area.
Yes. Good advice. You take your bike there and the shield sits on the bike and has lines stating height in inches. That way you get a perfect fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts