Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried many times to have my account deleted from this forum, but each time it fails. I have written to the site administrators and asked to be removed in a very nice way, but this time I was forced to threaten reporting them to their ISP. What gives, is this site so hard up for members that they can't let any get away?

I no longer have a bike.

Unsubscribe is supposed to work by law, Remove my account, PLEASE!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ummm I would say just click that button in the corner that says log out and then dont type the url in the address box and you shouldnt have any more issues

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I agree, log out and never return if that is what you want......

Take care

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ummm I would say just click that button in the corner that says log out and then dont type the url in the address box and you shouldnt have any more issues
I guess you think you are smart, but you really come off as an ass.

The email says that the Vulcan forum misses me, and should log in.

You are a senior member, maybe you have the authority to delete my account?

Do I need to post obscenities to get banned, or booted from the site?

This is the third time I have asked to have my account removed from the site, but I never get any replies from any administrators of the site, only moron senior members like you.

I didn't threaten to contact their ISP for no reason. if I want to be removed from their mailings, I have every right to ask for it, and they are obligated to comply.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
You can threaten to tell our ISP but they are just going to want to know why on earth you are telling our ISP. This isn't a website run in some kids basement. The "ISP" would be a large datacentre that houses a number of large, high volume websites.

Second, you agreed to certain terms of service when you signed up for this forum and gave us your e-mail. We are in no way obligated to do anything!

Finally, it seems like a simple enough request but this is the first I've heard of it! Who exactly were you trying to contact? As far as I know not one of us here at Vulcan Forums.

Anyway; if you look at those 'we miss you' e-mails, scroll to the bottom, you'll see very plainly

If you would like to disable these automated messages, please visit:

http://www.vulcanforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and disable "Receive Email from Administrators".
That will allow you to disable e-mail messages and notifications.

The options are there for yourself! Take time to read the terms and conditions that you agreed to, as well as the e-mails that you've already been sent outlining how you may be removed from mailings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.