Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where to post this query and after a search I didn't find any older threads addressing the issue. I see many videos posted, I just don't know how to do it. So, please help out an old fart. I am fairly proficient with a computer, when I have good instructions.:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
If you have a youtube account you can just upload the video to their, they take care of everything and then simply paste the code here to either embed or just a link to youtube for the video.

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have a youtube account you can just upload the video to their, they take care of everything and then simply paste the code here to either embed or just a link to youtube for the video.
Thanks.
I wonder if there are other websites for uploading videos?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Thanks.
I wonder if there are other websites for uploading videos?
there are but youtube is the easiest and they pretty much spoon feed you the info you need and the quality is vastly better than other hosts.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm not sure where to post this query and after a search I didn't find any older threads addressing the issue. I see many videos posted, I just don't know how to do it. So, please help out an old fart. I am fairly proficient with a computer, when I have good instructions.:)
I got it figured out for Youtube. Under your video on youtube there is a url.
Under that it says "options". Expand the "options", then click "long link".
Copy the url, then put is as a link on your post. It then shows the video directly in your post without going to the youtube page. Hope this helps someone.:)

·
Registered
372 Posts
I got it figured out for Youtube. Under your video on youtube there is a url.
Under that it says "options". Expand the "options", then click "long link".
Copy the url, then put is as a link on your post. It then shows the video directly in your post without going to the youtube page. Hope this helps someone.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVpavt0Pa_k
next time, tilt your camera to the side when recording, then it will be the proper aspect ratio, 16x9.

right now you have 9 wide and 16 tall, lol, in terms of aspect ratio.

·
Registered
307 Posts
next time, tilt your camera to the side when recording, then it will be the proper aspect ratio, 16x9.

right now you have 9 wide and 16 tall, lol, in terms of aspect ratio.
Yeah, I did a few of them that way. Using my iphone and forget to turn it sideways.:D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yeah, I did a few of them that way. Using my iphone and forget to turn it sideways.:D
I see a lot of people doing it all the time, I even have a few of my friends that do it and my girlfriend that I was dating was doing it the wrong way as well. I think they should put this on the information sheet for phones so less people would do it or make it a visual instruction when you are setting up the phone or something. Not everyone should be expected to know these little things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts