Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1946-2014
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any interest in Houston area V2K riders meeting for a group ride to somewhere with good food and good roads?

I know I have seen quite a few running the roads here but we really need to get together sometime for a ride and meet the others smart enough to own a Vulcan.

·
1946-2014
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spread the word to other V2K riders so we can get a collection of bodies. While you're at it post what dates would be good for you(obviously on a weekend) and where you would like to ride/eat and I'll try to set up a get together place convenient to all. No pressing hurry or anything, just thought it would be nice to meet up with other Vulcanizers.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My 900 and I will just watch longingly from the sidelines...

·
1946-2014
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My 900 and I will just watch longingly from the sidelines...
MY BAD! I apologize for this, I id not intend to omit anyone who owns a Vulcan. Just got so used to using V2K that it is what came out. ALL Vulcans are welcome to participate, regardless of size.

SPREAD THE WORD! If you are a Vulcan driver, come out and play.

·
Registered
31 Posts
MY BAD! I apologize for this, I id not intend to omit anyone who owns a Vulcan. Just got so used to using V2K that it is what came out. ALL Vulcans are welcome to participate, regardless of size.

SPREAD THE WORD! If you are a Vulcan driver, come out and play.
Oh no, thats fine! WE KNOW WHERE WE'RE NOT WANTED! :D

Truth - I'd possibly be down, depending on the timing. :D

·
1946-2014
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please guys, repost this on other sites so we can get more people to come out. I would really like to meet more Vulcan riders and I know there are more than four or five in Houston area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the Houston area too and would love to get together with other Vulcan riders. Ok, I am on the Southeast side between Houston and Galveston. I run a 2005 Vulcan 1600 Meanie (Mean Streak). Look up my Fan Page, "Metric Cruisers of Houston" on BON: http://www.bikerornot.com
Maybe we could organize there. Hope to hear from you.

Ken

·
1946-2014
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Welcome Ken,
I'm still trying to put together a group, someplace to meetup and somewhere to ride. I'll be posting more before too much longer so keep watching this thread.

If anyone has ideas please feel free to post them and we can talk about it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in! I'll keep an eye on the thread, but just let me know and I will be off for it! Where we go and what we eat is whatever you decide, I'm easy!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Have you guys checked out the VRA? We were able to get a group together in the Sioux City, IA area. The website is vulcanriders.us I see there are chapters in Austin and Fort Worth and Waco.

Mike

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,906 Posts
Have you guys checked out the VRA? We were able to get a group together in the Sioux City, IA area. The website is vulcanriders.us I see there are chapters in Austin and Fort Worth and Waco.

Mike
There's a chapter for Houston. But it appears to be dead.

·
V2K Rogue Wrangler
1,112 Posts
I wish i had time to ride :-(
Time is hard to come by these days. A one-time ride is never convenient for everybody. Maybe monthly, bi-weekly, or even randomly scheduled rides would allow more folks to participate. Unfortunately, that usually requires a volunteer to be the organizer. I personally don't have the time to be that volunteer.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts