Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

As the riding season approaches, we get dozens of calls, e-mails and forum posts about fit, performance and protection. Here are answers to your FAQ:

Does CoolAss really work (even here in AZ, FL, etc...)?
Well - quite simply, yes! We wouldn't be in business for long if it didn't work. Thousands have been sold worldwide since 2005. Waterproof, heat resistant and 100% UV proof. On a hot day, an unprotected seat approaches 160 degrees or more. With CoolAss, your seat stays cool and comfortable - it's as if you parked in the shade.

Will CoolAss fit my Vulcan?
Likely yes - CoolAss comes in three sizes. Nearly every Vulcan takes our DS-L size - 900, 1500, 1600 and 2000. Solo seats and smaller CCs like 250 and 500 are best fit with DS-M. Voyager requires our DS-XL.

Can I ride with CoolAss on my seat?
We're asked this a lot. The short answer is - we don't (and can't legally) recommend it. Our exclusive material is a metalized polyester designed for strength and UV / heat reflectivity. Riding with CoolAss on would reflect heat onto your BUTT! Not good...

How long will CoolAss last?
Average life expectancy is about three years.

Do you have a guarantee or warranty?
Of course. It's simple - you're satisfied with fit and performance or we replace or refund. Period. We ask that you don't take advantage of us, however, by asking to replace heavily used or abused CoolAsses.

Please call me personally with any further questions - 940.497.3338.

Hope to earn your business!

Best to all,

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CoolAss Toasted Buns Promotion Ends Soon

Hello all:

Just a quick reminder. The CoolAss Toasted Buns promotion where you can save 50% on a second Genuine CoolAss cover, ends in a few days (June 30th).

Buy one and get one for half-off. Free koozies, too! Simply enter Promotion Code toasted in the black box on our website!

Hope to earn your business and hope to save your buns and your Kawasaki seat!

Best,

Brian

Genuine CoolAss Seat Covers for Motorcycles

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts