Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
My initial thought was "What a waist of motorsickle" but then after thinking about it . Thats cool :D

Tim :cool:

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I saw that. Unique, to say the least. I think I'd want someone to be riding my bike after I'm gone, especially if I cherished it that much (and owned it and rode it for that long; which is a feat in itself.) I'd rather see my sons ride my motorcycle than build a casket for it! But, we're all different I suppose. Definitely a neat way to be put in the ground though.

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
I wish my son could be around to ride my bike when I pass on...

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've seen this a ton now, being from Ohio. I think it's a waste personally. I can think of many people that would love to ride my bike that either cannot afford one as nice or would cherish our memories together as they rode it. But I am also of the theory that I just want to be shown the way out of this place in the cheapest possible way so I'm not throwing money at the funeral racket anymore than is already done. After going through the process with my father and adhering to his wishes, I learned a lot about how they pad their pockets.

But in the end, it is a dying man's wishes so I should just shut it. :peace:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts