Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2009 Vulcan 900 classic and was wondering if there are highway pegs out there that I can put on my bike without having to have a engine or crash guard? Don't really like the guards but want to change leg positions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I own a 2009 Vulcan 900 classic and was wondering if there are highway pegs out there that I can put on my bike without having to have a engine or crash guard? Don't really like the guards but want to change leg positions.
Thanks a lot. I'll look into them. Nice looking bike you have. I guess maybe I should put a picture of my bike up there

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Fawlty, So that is just the peg and a adaptor? That for sure looks like a good solution. I just don't want to buy engine guard or crash guard. Coming from Canada I have at least another 4 months before I can ride again, so have lots of time to find a way to get my legs stretched out. Thanks for your input.
Bryan

·
Living The Dream
1,516 Posts

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002Q1FFY2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I mounted mine under my floorboards. It is a very relaxed position and much cleaner look than the engine guard mounts. (IMO) You can use just about any foot peg you would want as well. I went with the large ISO kind.

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.