Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with selecting pegs for the 2015 Voyager? I'm concerned about getting around the lower fairings and how far forward the engine guard is located. Also, I'm not a very tall person. I'm thinking I want/need some offsets to bring them back toward me, but again, I'm concerned about the fairings. Anyone have this figured out, yet?

·
Registered
256 Posts
On the topic of highway pegs, I thought I was a smart little feller and got me some knock offs on fleabay. $80US shipped from China. I laughed, I cried, I kissed 80 bucks good bye. The clamps are elliptical and don't hold well on the engine guard. Any small push with my foot, and the whole thing rotates on the guard. The foot rests rotate on their axis with no way to tighten them.

To the riders that got Kury pegs, do the clamps hold nice n tight on the engine guards?

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am using the Tourtechs as my Mustang sits me further back and the Longhorn offsets were too short. You can adjust the longhorns so if you don't need the reach I would stick with them. On my other bike they were turning when I pushed on them so I put grip tape on the bars and then mounted which resolved the problem.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have these mounts on my 2012 Voyager ABS.
[where link would be]
Then choose the pegs you like to mount on them. I'm 5'8" and have plenty of adjustment to them.
Those look like they would be exactly what I need for my Nomad. Being short legged, I have been having difficulty finding mounts that would put the Kuryakyn Dualies that was on the bike when I bought in where I need them.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
......To the riders that got Kury pegs, do the clamps hold nice n tight on the engine guards?
Yes....gootentight :grin2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got the Kuryakyn long offset duallys 4575 as well and placed them as low as I could on the bars so that I could use them as an extention of the footboards. Works great for me!

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts