Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to instal pegs on my kawasaki engine gaurd. Would like to be able to strech out a bit any suggestions? Brand type reasons

·
Registered
39 Posts
I went with the Kuryaken(not sure on spelling..lol) and I love them. They are reasonably priced and matched the ISO grips i installed.

·
Registered
782 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Used a set of Kury offset style on Cobra guard which gives more adjustability for peg location by which way you mount the offset. Like the adjustability but they use allen head screws that rely on friction to hold position of pegs. First couple of times I mounted them they vibrated loose. Had to really cinch down on them with a ratchet and locktite the screws to hold in place.
http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=504158&store=Main&catId=&productId=pH500481&leafCatId=&mmyId=

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have Cobra flat pegs on Kawi engine guard. They work great and look great. Mounted so I can rest my heel on the floorboard and toes on the pegs or stretch out on the pegs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pegs

NLRIDER could you please post a picture of your pegs to give me a better idea of what they look like installed.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Check eBay. I got some really nice ones (just like the ones in the above pic) for about $30-35 delivered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts