Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A student played high school football in Detroit. He was a great running back, but a really poor student.

At graduation, he didn't have enough credits. But he was a great football star and the students held a rally and demanded the principal give him a diploma anyway. They were so insistent that the principal agreed if Darqueeze could answer one question correctly he would give him a diploma.

Getting into most universities would be “NO PROBLEM”

The one question test was held in the auditorium and all the students packed the place. It was standing room only.

The principal was on the stage and told him to come up. The principal had the diploma in his hand and said, "Darqueeze, if you can answer this question correctly I'll give you your diploma." He said he was ready and the principal asked him the question. "Darqueeze," he said, "How much is three times seven?"

He looked up at the ceiling and then down at his shoes, just pondering the question. The other students began chanting, "Graduate him anyway! Graduate him anyway!"

Then he held up his hand and the auditorium became silent. he said, "I think I know the answer. Three times seven is twenty-one."

A hush fell over the auditorium and all the other students began another chant . . . "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!"

RACNRAY

·
Registered
918 Posts
Shoot, the small town High school I attended was so bent on getting the best scores on those Iowa standardized test thingy's, they made the same group of students of the prior year take it again the following year because they scored too well. I was unfortunate enough to be in that group who had to take it twice.

·
Registered
456 Posts
If Darqueeze goes to an SEC school he won't even have to be able to spell his own name because an assistant coach will deposit boosters' checks for him.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts