Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just got a '21 Vulcan S Performance and thought this would be a good place to say hi. Sadly had to chop my Z900RS as I have an ongoing right shoulder and back condition which meant I simply couldn't handle to RS any longer. Choice was either pack up riding or get something that gives a better riding position until I'm ready to call it a day enter the Vulcan.

Thanks for letting me in

Peter

·
Super Moderator
919 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Those bikes are very well loved by anyone here who has one - solid, dependable and very nimble. It will definitely be different than your 900 but at least you will still be riding. I hope it works out for you and you're able to ride comfortably. Be sure to post a pic when you get a chance!

·
Super Moderator
4,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Congratulations on your new ride. Second the request for some pictures. As stated the S is very well received. Thanks again for becoming a member of the forum. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
842 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and congratulations on the awesome new bike! Shame you had to give up an equally awesome bike though. What exactly does the performance model include extra?

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
842 Posts
Unfortunately a lot of Kawasaki "performance " models don't come to America but I too am curious of the difference. I wonder if it includes the arrow homologated exhaust and some other goodies

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan Voyager
120 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unfortunately a lot of Kawasaki "performance " models don't come to America but I too am curious of the difference. I wonder if it includes the arrow homologated exhaust and some other goodies
The Performance comes with an Arrow exhaust system, cafe screen and my dealer has thrown in a tail tidy.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Still waiting for the Arrow exhaust and screen and one or two other bits as they are in short supply due to COVID and new Euro 5 emissions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts