Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i bought a vulcan 900 2008 it is all black i wana get some foot rest or pegs for crusing ! Any suggestion on what to get ?..and where to ordder if i should go for a crash bar whith pegs or just the crash bar that is like the harley logo

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
There's been a lot of discussion on this forum about bars and pegs. I suggest using the search tool to see what's already been posted. Meanwhile here's a place to start http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7929&highlight=highway+pegs . This thread is specifically about Customs, but most companies sell the same part for the Classics; the frame members are the same between the bikes. If you're looking for blackedout bars, page 2 of that thread shows a Custom with them. I definitely recommed going with engine guards and highway pegs together. It costs more that way, but like several members have stated; you're glad you spent the money the first time the bike is laying on its side.

As far as where to order. I mostly use DennisKirk.com and CruiserCustomizing.com. I've also bought from: teamalpine.com, jpcycles.com and bigbikeparts.com. But there's dozens more reputable online sellers.

Have fun maker her yours!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have used J&P Cycles out of daytona a few times, very effecient, i bought the cobra highway bars and j&p's own footpegs which are only $49. and easy to install and/or adjust. Ride safe...wally...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts