Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Nomad 1600
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have been wrenching on bikes for many yrs. My main focus is on older metric bikes and have no one brand I like, they all seem to have two wheels and put a smile on my face.

I just picked up two bikes this past weekend. One of those bikes is a 2006 Nomad 1600 with about 48K on it. I have been looking for a good cruiser bike to take on longer trips and just tinker with.

It currently is not running and I would guess it is due to the round relay for the fuel pump and FI system. Before I get too much into it, I will start a project thread.

Looking forward to searching for all the fun threads on the board that will get my "new to me" bike back on the rd. Thanks for having a great forum to go to.

·
Super Moderator
1,200 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I have an 07 Nomad and they are excellent for highway cruising. There's a wealth of knowledge here on these bikes to help troubleshoot common issues so feel free to ask if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2006 Nomad 1600
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I stared my progress post as the bike came to life today. More to come in that thread.

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
1,508 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and thanks for joining us! Best of luck getting her up and running.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts