Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a new rider from Ky. I was going to get my bike today but the guy could not find the title so he had to file for a new one. I should be in next week.

The bike I am going to buy is a 08 Lime Green custom 900 with 4500 miles. I will go ahead and tell you what the bike has. It already has Hard Krome Exhaust, side mounted license plate, chrome skull radiator cover, chrome side covers. Green LED lights under tank and rear fender, and a Hypercharger.

The only thing I would like to add over the winter befor I getto ride it is, windshield and saddle bags. You have a very helpful site. I know I will be using it alot when I do the maintenance on the bike.

Tim

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome from MN, Tim.

Sounds like you've found yourself a really nice bike. Have fun, and ride safe!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome

You are correct this is going to be a very useful site for any motorcycle needs. I am a new bike rider and I am always in need of answers. Good luck with the bike. Your lucky you don't live in NY, it takes forever to replace a title.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok the Guy got the title in yesterday. I hope I can get to get it by the end of the week. If not it will be next weekend.

Tim

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welocme aboard, sounds like you found a nice bike. I live about twenty minutes from Lexington, so when spring finally gets here we can go tear some pavement up =)

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Welocme aboard, sounds like you found a nice bike. I live about twenty minutes from Lexington, so when spring finally gets here we can go tear some pavement up =)
Welcome Tim, As Frank said he and I both are 40 miles from you, in Paris. Any thing we can do please don't hesitate to ask.
Count on me bugging the crap out of you in a few months to come and go riding with us,,,right Frank?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Sounds good to me guys. I would like to meat you and ride with you. I had to go through Paris to pic the bike up. It was in Maysville.

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Sounds good to me guys. I would like to meat you and ride with you. I has to go throught Paris to pic the bike up. It was in Maysville.

Tim
Careful what you wish for there!
Wife rides a 800A also, we like doing overnighters down into Tennessee and North Carolina. So get your travel bags lined out now so when the time comes you'll be ready. We normally shy away from big roads, like to go to Asheville, we'll go down 25 to London and across a little road onto 25E, then 25 all the way to Asheville. Or Mountain Pkwy and 460 to Roanaoke.
We'll get lots of short day long rides in also, so be prepared.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts