Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,707 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy you decided to join us. This forum is loaded with friendly knowledgeable members who are willing to share their expertise. Post us a pic of your ride when you get a chance. Your bike must be low mileage considering the size of Guernsay. Unless you are on the Condors a lot. Thanks again for becoming a member. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
Vulcan S Cafe 2017
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Tourer, you certainly seem to know your way around Guernsey. I'm afraid it's not as scenic as North Carolina with the Appalachians & four national forests to ride around. I guess we both get some coastline though.

BlueRibbonRM my apologies, I don't know much about Pennsylvania except that maybe you're not far from Philadelphia?

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
219 Posts
Wow good guess! I am about 30 minutes away from Philadelphia which is merely a small corner of the state. I am fortunate that I live in a relatively rural area so plenty of good roads to ride. Pennsylvania does have a lot more farm land than may be expected too. To the west and north are some smaller mountain ranges that maybe one day I will tackle :cool:

·
Registered
Vulcan S Cafe 2017
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm definitely getting jealous now. We are an island of 24 square miles with about 100 miles of road!

·
Registered
Vulcan S Cafe 2017
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damme, she looks like she's been left in a field to L'eree with Mrs Le Galloudec's cows,eh? An' you can't even take her to Mike Ozanne at the Kawi Centre any more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts