Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
This is my first post on this forum I’m hoping to learn a lot about the Vulcan S. Yesterday I just bought a new 2018 white Vulcan S, I only have 59 miles on it but so far I’m likin it. My other scoot is a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard C 50, the Suzuki, and Kawasaki are totally different, which is what I wanted. The Suzuki is bigger, more cushy, fully loaded, and I think better suited for long trips. My first impressions of the Kawasaki is, it’s smaller and lighter, faster, and much more maneuverable which I think will be great for zipping around all the tight curves around here, and just having fun and going fast. I don’t plan on loading it up with all sorts of accessories I think I’ll like it more the way she came from the factory, the only thing I miss is the floorboards. With the Kawasaki Vulcan S when I come to a stop, and then get going again i have to “ feel “ around for the break side foot peg, hopefully it’s just a matter of getting used to it, after all I’ve been riding the Suzuki for yrs with floorboards.anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that
is easier using a PC vs the app. This will help others answer questions you may ask knowing what year and model bike you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts