Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from across the pond in blighty. after years of riding sports tourers I thought I would have a change and bought a vn900 took a bit of getting used to but I think I am going to love it here is a pic although I have added some extra's since it was taken, what do you think?

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Welcome to the madness.:)

Cheers Maurice

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sweet ride. You will be the King of the Road over there. I have a budy in Tiverton (Exeter) that thinks anything larger than a 250 is a car. Post some pics of the extra add ons you have done.

·
Registered
59 Posts
nice ride and welcome

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi from across the pond in blighty. after years of riding sports tourers I thought I would have a change and bought a vn900 took a bit of getting used to but I think I am going to love it here is a pic although I have added some extra's since it was taken, what do you think?
where did you get the radiator cover at

·
Registered
273 Posts
bike

Nice looking ride and welcome, I thought it was always raining over there? Looks like a nice sunny day, ride safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice looking ride and welcome, I thought it was always raining over there? Looks like a nice sunny day, ride safe.
thats a myth it rains here like everywhere else but we get a lot of sunny days too difference here it could be a heat wave today but tomorrow it could be throwing it down. You do get used to it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome guy's, I bought the rad cover on ebay not seen one on there since. As for the bad weather thats a myth we do get sunshine its just unpredictable it could be a heatwave today and chucking it down tomorrow but you get used to it.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hello mate,
Love your bike.
Where did you get the Nomad windshield and how did it attach?
I'm in England quite alot and wonder where to rent a bike whilst there?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello mate,
Love your bike.
Where did you get the Nomad windshield and how did it attach?
I'm in England quite alot and wonder where to rent a bike whilst there?
It all depends where in england you visit let me know and I will check it out for you. Mike

·
Registered
159 Posts
There Will Always be an England

Welcome to the world of cruisers where, you do not have to be going 100 MPH+, with your hair on fire through traffic, to have a good time.

Been to England twice and enjoyed it each time. I was a Mendenhall the last time. It was in March and you could look and see what the sequence of weather would be for the next hour. Carried my rain gear but, only wore it for a few minutes at a time.

Learned to drive on the left side of the road. Left turns scared the hell out of me. Murphy's Stout soothed my feelings.

Best of luck with the new ride, I am sure you will enjoy the more relaxed riding.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts