Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hallo i have the hi five on my bike ,vance and hines straith shots ,main jet 165,pilot 50,2/5 tyrn on the mixture screw, second not on the needle whith two slims on the top ,i have the quit bafles in ,my question is the float Bowl vent hose Line goes Along the frame out under the Seat ,Should I connect it to the 90 degrese elbow on the back plate on the hi five, like the hypercharger now i have blend it of on the back plate ,i dont no whats Best ,sorry about my english i am from Denmark , and the epa Are moved from the bike

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hallo, henrikr!
In my theory, as long as any pipe (fuel, air, coolant or any other pipeline) normally does its job and is not going to loose it's throughput, it does not matter how You bend it or where You provide it ;)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
my question is the float Bowl vent hose Line goes Along the frame out under the Seat ,
Should I connect it to the 90 degrese elbow on the back plate on the hi five
No, do not connect the carb bowl air vent hose line to the back plate on the hi-five, run that vent hose to the outside air, run it along the bike frame and under the seat and into the inside of the right-side cover, behind the side cover.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,855 Posts
Without pictures we don't believe you have that.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
how did you make out with your Hi-Five air cleaner?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts