Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi ALL Glad to be part of a Great group of tasteful people!
Hopefully I will be able to post beyond this soon As I need some help with my baby 2009 900 Classic . My baby is sick and I don not know what is wrong to make her better!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi CajunLadie, welcome to the site. There are so many people with so much knowledge, I am sure someone will be able to cure you baby's woes

stay safe
Paul

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'll going to be down in the Baton Rouge area again in mid-July for a family reunion, but won't have the ride with me :(. Hope you can get your's fixed soon!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Hi ALL Glad to be part of a Great group of tasteful people!
Welcome from Central Ohio!

We're not all tasteful . . . I'm a downright nasty girl. But they still let me stick around for now! :D

Listen to sfair . . . he'll lead you in the right direction!

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
^^^^ hahahaah any ways welcome aboard. a lot of knowledge here to help...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO Well being nasty does not make you a bad person. Can be nasty and still great! I pulled the plugs and sure enough had filed the back (left) plug. Changed them both out and my baby is back to running great. Sadly muffler looks terreble now but will change that later.
Was nice to find out that the Catalytic converters are in the mufflers. So filed out plug was causing it to over heat.

Thank you all for your help!!!!!!!:D

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
LMAO Well being nasty does not make you a bad person. Can be nasty and still great! I pulled the plugs and sure enough had filed the back (left) plug. Changed them both out and my baby is back to running great. Sadly muffler looks terreble now but will change that later.
Was nice to find out that the Catalytic converters are in the mufflers. So filed out plug was causing it to over heat.

Thank you all for your help!!!!!!!:D
Awesome, glad to hear it is running good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts