Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t decide between a 2012 custom 900 in burnt orange with blacked out engine or a 2014 Matt dark gray with same blacked out engine. Any opinions on the color combos. Will be picking either one up in a week or less. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I can’t decide between a 2012 custom 900 in burnt orange with blacked out engine or a 2014 Matt dark gray with same blacked out engine. Any opinions on the color combos. Will be picking either one up in a week or less. Thanks for your input!

Personally I would go with dark matte grey. But I also hate the color orange so that’s me lol. I would say buy the bike that brings you the most joy when looking at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The orange is pretty bad-ass color lol, but which bike is in better condition? Mileage?
Well I have two orange and black bikes to choose from, both 2012 one has 1800 miles with sissy bar passenger back rest and Vance and Hines exhaust and the other black and orange is straight stock Almost showroom condition with almost 4000 miles and the third one is a 2014 custom 900 with a matte gray and blacked out engine with only 900 miles. All between $4500-4700

·
Registered
31 Posts
The orange is pretty bad-ass color lol, but which bike is in better condition? Mileage?
Well I have two orange and black bikes to choose from, both 2012 one has 1800 miles with sissy bar passenger back rest and Vance and Hines exhaust and the other black and orange is straight stock Almost showroom condition with almost 4000 miles and the third one is a 2014 custom 900 with a matte gray and blacked out engine with only 900 miles. All between $4500-4700
If it was me, I’m going with the 14 custom 900. In fact, I was on a 2016 900 custom earlier today. I went to the local dealership for a new battery and figured I’d check out the inventory. Also took a 2019 Vulcan S for a short test ride. That was a nice little bike too, but personally I really like the look of the custom.
But whatever the best bang for your buck is.
Good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I’ve decided on 2014 dark Matt gray with blacked out engine with 900 miles. Mint condition man!!! Picking up next Wednesday 07/03/2019

1 - 7 of 7 Posts