Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to another member, I heard about this site. Seems like a great group of people. I was on the FB group for "Vulcan owners group" but it was awful, just dead. :(

Good to see a ton of helpful info and the like on here. Thanks to all for that, so far its been great.

This is the first cruiser I've intentionally bought to ride.... been on dirtbikes as a kid then later to sportbikes for most of my riding career.

I picked this up from a local stealership for $5k last June, so far put 4k km's on it (about 2800 miles).

And yes, the sissy bar was removed... shoot me a PM if anybody wants it, its in mint shape, but alas I have no use for it.

Im here to convert it from bone stock to a nice custom. Just bought a Kurykyn hypercharger off of a local classifieds site, and have yet to put that on, next up a full exhaust then the Cobra FI2000R Pro Power EFI tuner... then a 240 rear along with the Barons pulley's. Too bad I missed out on all those that were recently in the classifieds :mad:

Anyway, so far just adore the bike. Just wish the brakes & tires had more bite, but for a cruiser, no complaints. Next up are the Barons pulley's to lower the engine RPM's, since the poor engine just screams at highway speeds.... keep looking for a 6th gear that isn't there lol.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,855 Posts
Welcome from South Texas.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of great ideas and helpful folks here:D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the group from NC. Nice looking scoot!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts