Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Fellow Vulcan Riders!
Grew up around Kawasaki's as my dad owned a shop for a few years in Minnesota. Last bike was a 1998 Vulcan which I sold when my first daughter was born. Kind of a common tale as we get older and more "responsible".
Missed riding like crazy, enough to get my reluctant wife to cave. Finally!
Picked up a 2008 Vulcan 2000 LT last Saturday and drove her home in the wet and cold. Best day ever.
She's a beauty. Looking forward to better weather and great Texas rides.

Pete

Attachments

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,919 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!

You in Houston itself? Or a burb?

Not very many of us V2K's here in the Houston area.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome smedlin. I am in North Houston, New Caney to be specific. Lived in Kingwood for many years. If you ever get up this way, just let me know. There is some good riding in the area.
By the way, your bike is sweet!! Really nice custom work.

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,919 Posts
Thanks for the welcome smedlin. I am in North Houston, New Caney to be specific. Lived in Kingwood for many years. If you ever get up this way, just let me know. There is some good riding in the area.
By the way, your bike is sweet!! Really nice custom work.

I'm down here in Texas City.. right on the coast. Very flat.

My brother lives in Willis. Without a doubt, great riding up there. Very pretty.

We most defiantly need plan to get together sometime. I say plan..cause people who don't live in LARGE metro areas, really don't know how long it can take to get from one side to another.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, takes awhile to get across Houston.

Just lmk whenever you are down to ride. Looking to try 224 out of Coldspring, supposed to be a great local road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts