Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

Thursday is the day that I trade my 2011 Yamaha Stryker on a 2011 Kawasaki Vaquero. I'm nervous yet excited and long tours should prove to be much more relaxed and enjoyable now. I'm from Northern Maine so our riding seasons are short, but I still manage to get about 7-9000 miles per year. I do not commute to work on motorcycle, I'm a weekend warrior. Please excuse my profile name but I did love my Stryker and that's how I'm known on the wwb. Have a great day and ride safe! Thanks guys and gals!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almost up to 1000 miles since last Thursday! What a ride! I should have bought one of these bikes right from the beginning! The thumping engine will take a little to get used to, however the reward of cruising down the highway at 2500 RPM more than makes up for it!

Does anybody know what adapter kit I need to plug in my IPhone 6 for music? There are too many options out there, it's like choosing ibuprophen from walmart! LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
12,012 Posts
Almost up to 1000 miles since last Thursday! What a ride! I should have bought one of these bikes right from the beginning! The thumping engine will take a little to get used to, however the reward of cruising down the highway at 2500 RPM more than makes up for it!

Does anybody know what adapter kit I need to plug in my IPhone 6 for music? There are too many options out there, it's like choosing ibuprophen from walmart! LOL!!!
This forum is to introduce yourself, ask your question in the 1700 forum where other owners can help you out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts