Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do have issues regarding charging on the 900 Vulcan I believe I stators tested short to ground all the time due to the fact that one wire from the stator is connected to you headlight relay and unto the starter relay in the Box and it was a complete circuit so I don't understand why it wouldn't test short to ground all the time and they all test good but I still get no charge batteries good everything's been gone through still can't get a charge ride it around the area but can't go far on the 900 any help in this dilemma is really appreciated I've been messing with it for 2 months again all test come out great I'm the rectifier and stator I'm getting the ac voltage and the rectifier is checking out correctly still can't get a charge

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Ask your questions in the 900 forum where other owners can assist you as not all read the new intro section.

Also see the stator sticky thread at the top of the 900 forum.

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that is easiest accomplished using a PC.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not one response I guess I stumped all of you but no biggie even Kawasaki can't figure it out this year bike should have been recalled their engineers/designers are idiots

1 - 3 of 3 Posts