·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two cans of Vienna Sausages $1.00
1 quart homemade tea $.50
1 sleeve of crackers $.35
Total investment $1.85

Sitting in a stone-lined creek in the middle of nowhere NC, eating Vienna sausages with the wife: priceless

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
U lucky dog!
Thas what I had for supper last night, cept in my cell at home imprisoned by our daily deluge, but I added in some "King Oscar" double stacked miniature sardines in hot sauce, spensive stuff, everybody should try. Wife says it stinks up the house, I say reminds me of "Sitting in a stone-lined creek in the middle of nowhere NC".

Good stuff, mark edward.:grin2:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just about EVERY Saturday we're in east TN / western NC, that's where you'll find us.
If you ever wander up here to Hillbilly Heaven, look us up, we know LOTS of such places and some of the most beautiful backroads you'd ever want to CRUISE.
A free lunch is included, your choice regular or BBQ Vienna sausages.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
just about EVERY Saturday we're in east TN / western NC, that's where you'll find us.
If you ever wander up here to Hillbilly Heaven, look us up, we know LOTS of such places and some of the most beautiful backroads you'd ever want to CRUISE.
A free lunch is included, your choice regular or BBQ Vienna sausages.
Just might take you up on that Mark, after Labor Day.
Be heading north breakin in my new Drifter soon and I'll sure nuff look you folks up. Plan on a "backroads" leisurely ride since nowhere in particular is destination. Maybe even ride the BRP. Be mighty good to meet some local Vulcanites who know the area. PM you on the way and just maybe can meet on one of your riding days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts