Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new to me 2010 Voyager yesterday afternoon, have not had a chance to ride it much with the cold weather only 25 here today. Great first impression, rides a lot better than my VTX1300, enjoying all the comfort and features this bike has, looks like the first owner really took good care of her, has V&H pipes, airhorn, luggage rack and a few other things added, going to check this weekend to see if the ECU has been flashed.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey, Bike looks good!

Yeah if it doesn't already have it already I would suggest the Ivan's Performance ECU flash it is worth it. If it does already have Ivan's flash check and see if it has the latest update there will be a Iavan's sticker on the ECU and a engraved number if the latest update is applied the last digits engraved will be CB4 if not you should be able to get the update for free minus shipping but you would have to check with Ivan since you was not the original purchaser of the flash but I'm sure he would honor the free updates.
I to had a Yamaha VTX1300 Deluxe before I bought my Voyager and yeah big difference I love it

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Love the color Senior,nice scoot
cailloux,,many on here sent their ecu to ivan who reflashes it sends it back,lots of info here,all seem to swear by its improved performance

·
Registered
674 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Excellent bike great choice. Bought the identical bike last summer and love it.

Question to all Forum buddies

What is this ECU Flash...?

For $350 plus shipping, Ivan will reflash the stock ECU and it will run and perform so much better. And run cooler to boot. I had mine done last year at the 2000 mile mark on my brand new 2016 Voyager I got last January. Wow.....like a new bike. It really wakes up the bike and no need to downshift to get some motion going for passing etc. Stock ECU is dumbed down to run way lean. Ivanizing probably best single upgrade I will ever do to my Voyager. Ivan does the reflash for many different makes and models...check out his website. If he gets your ECU in the morning typically they will call you with shipping options that day and send it back to you that afternoon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts