Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I need some help here. I bought a batwing fairing with 6 1/2 speakers and radio for my 07 classic? Can anyone help me out with some pics on how to mount this to my bike? the instructions that came with are lets say less than good? If you have pics please post them on how you mounted it to your bike?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I can't help but pics when finished?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
+1000! I've been wanting to see it in action with someone around here.

OP; those fairings are supposed to mount to Memphis Shades brackets. Do you have the bike-side of the memphis shades brackets installed?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+1000! I've been wanting to see it in action with someone around here.

OP; those fairings are supposed to mount to Memphis Shades brackets. Do you have the bike-side of the memphis shades brackets installed?
Hey, the memphis shades brackets are only some models? They sent their own brackets to be used! The problem seems to be the way the outer fairing is made? I think they make these as one offs every time they are ordered? It looks great but it over laps the bracket just a bit. I could cut the fairing to make it work but the price I paid I should not have to do so?
I have contacted them but they are on holiday for the Chinese New Year all week?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
450 Posts
would be easier to understand with some pics. is this fairing vn900 specific or is it a universal fairing like most tsukayu parts? with a lil ingenuity you can make just about anything fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts