Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a batwing that is installed, and I want to take it off and place the genuine factory vulcan 900 classic LT windshield on it.

What my question is, does memphis shades batwing use the same mounts as the factory windshield? It does not look simple at first glance.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, I apologize for not being very clear with my intentions.

I have a 2008 Classic LT that the previous owner uninstalled the genuine kawasaki windshield and installed the memphis shades batwing. I have the original windshield but it appears to be lcking the mounting harware to secure it to the bike. Hence the purpose if this question, does the memphis shades re-use the factory mounts?

I am not understanding what I am looking at, its almost like getting this batwing off is going to require a ton of hard work unless I am missing somthing.......

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you guys recommend a place to get the mounts for the factory windshield. Dealer states they need the bike and windshield for a day or so as there is no such thing as a "Mounting Kit" it is like over 30 parts they have to lookup manually. He said by the time you order it, and have parts shipped it would be $150-190. This does not make any sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts